Congress-cum-Exhibition on Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Diagnostics, & Machinery”; Innovations in Manufacturing, Financing & Delivery
22 March, 2017
Hotel The Royal Plaza, New Delhi
The key stakeholders of any healthcare system includes the parties that pay for healthcare (individuals who pay out of pocket, insurance companies, community insurance schemes & government), the parties that provide healthcare (hospitals, physicians, and diagnostic laboratories), and the parties that produce the products used in healthcare delivery (pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and the machinery).
It is important to strike the balance in population's ability to pay with their desire for access to modern care and technology. This requires innovation at all levels i.e. Pharmaceutical through product development business models, systems or services, Medical Devices through material/cost/selection based innovations, Diagnostics through improving the link between clinical needs and development of new tests, Machinery through adherence to global standards and packaging for avoiding counterfeiting and Financing through increasing public health expenditure and awareness on health insurance for minimizing out of pocket expenses.
With this background, ASSOCHAM is organizing 2 MEDCON-2017; Congress-cum-Exhibition on Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Diagnostics, & Machinery”; Innovations in Manufacturing, Financing & Delivery scheduled on March 22, 2017 at Hotel The Royal Plaza, New Delhi for bringing all the stakeholders on a common platform to discuss issues and strategies for a better healthcare system and access.
- To understand the emerging trends & latest innovations in Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Diagnostics & healthcare
- To deliberate on the latest advances in medicines including new drug discovery, generics, and Biosimilars
- To boost domestic manufacturing of medical devices including diagnostic equipments, surgical equipments and others in line with the “Make in India” campaign
- To understand the 360 degrees of healthcare delivery i.e. from lab to patients and devise methods to improve healthcare delivery in India
- To understand the impact of information technology on Healthcare delivery
Delegate Fee: 2,000/- per delegate (10% discount for three or more persons from the same organization.)
For more details
Mr. Anuj Mathur (09810993268) firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Payal Swami (08527500385) email@example.com
Mr. Anshul Gupta (07838242822) firstname.lastname@example.org
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India
ASSOCHAM Corporate Office, 5, Sardar Patel Marg
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110021
Phone: 46550555 (Hunting Line)