Changing demographic profile coupled with increasing disposable income of middle class families is fuelling growth of Food processing sector in India. During past decades the sector has grown at a CAGR of 10 per cent and estimated to be at US$ 200 billion by 2018. Realizing potential for growth in this sector, Union and State Governments in India have enabled favorable policy environment for attracting investment to the Food Processing Sector. As a result there is splurge for investment into infrastructure, R&D, technology, food safety, manufacturing, logistics and skill development in food processing sector.
With this background we are happy to inform you that after organizing 10 successful editions of ASSOCHAM flagship and Mega event Food Processing, Agribusiness & Dairy (FAD) in various States of the country, Given the growing importance of the Agro & Food Processing and Dairy, this time we are organizing 11th edition of FAD 2017 in Ahmadabad on 7th September, 2017 at Hotel Pride Plaza.
ABOUT FAD - 2017
FAD is a flagship event of ASSOCHAM. This year FAD 2017 is the 11th edition of ASSOCHAM. The earlier 10 series of FAD was a grand success with participation from various country partners, delegation from International business community & state partners. All the earlier summits witnessed presence of more than 250 delegates and eye catching media presence with presence of Honâ€™ble Union Minister for FPI, GoI, Smt. Harsimrat Kaur Badal alongwith various Union and State Ministers. The 11th Edition of FAD 2017, a Summit, Exhibition cum Awards is also focused on the new innovation and techniques in the Food Processing, Agribusiness and Dairy Industries. The Summit cum Awards will mark the presence of national and International stakeholders, representatives from Union and State governments, investors, policy makers, industry leaders, trade bodies & associations food technologists, food safety experts to share their knowledge in this area. The event aims at match making and also offer slots for l2l meetings.
Key Highlights of the Summit
- Talks & High level presentations by policy makers, stake holders, professionals and industry experts during ASSOCHAM’s Annual Summit.
- The summit and the exhibition will provide an opportunity for deliberating, networking, and exploring the untapped trade potential between participants.
- Industry connect platform featuring successful entrepreneurs
- To showcase leading innovations, outstanding technologies and quality products and services. in food processing Sector through mega exhibition
- Closed door Pre-planned B2B & B2G meetings and signing of 'Expression of Interests' by organizations from India and other countries.
- Appreciation and motivation for food & allied industry through FOOD EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2017.