The 'BIMSTEC India Week' is a Reverse Buyer Seller Meet Exhibition, India’s Largest Exhibition on Agriculture, Farm Machinery, Equipments & Agri Processing Technologies, being organized by The Associated Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ASSOCHAM) with the support of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
Who can Exhibit:
- Agriculture Processing and Packaging Equipment
- Spices & Medicinal Plants
- Poultry and Poultry Equipment
- Agro Chemical, Fertilizers, Pesticides, Insecticides
- Agricultural Cures; Other Agriculture Chemistry Products; Organic Agriculture Sectors
- Fisheries & Animal Husbandry Machineries, Animal Care and veterinary Services; Animal Breeding Equipment
- Tractors and Combines; Sub-Industry; Irrigation Techniques.
- Greenhouse Construction and Equipment
- Seed, Seedling, Sapling and Gardening Service Providers; Gardening Equipment
- Biotechnology & Tissue Culture Technology
- Dairy, Poultry & Live Stock
- Post Harvest Handling Equipment
- Soil Testing Equipment
- Horticulture Processing Technology
- Aquaculture process providers and equipment; Aquaculture Technology, Workshop Tools & Equipment; Digital Temperature Controller & Data Logger; Refrigeration Van, Truck sellers & Body Builders.
- Ecological Agriculture Measuring and Recording Equipment; Cooling Pads & Heat Extractors; Transportation service providers; Manual Tools; Alternative Energy Sources; Banking & Insurance Service providers; Agro Related Institutions and Companies; Related Sector Publications etc.
Profile of Visitors:
The visitors of the event will include the Industry players as well as the Government decision makers from the BIMSTEC member countries including India who cater to Agriculture & allied sectors. Their profiles will be as follows:
- Industry and Trade Visitors from BIMSTEC Member Countries including India
- Progressive Farmers, Agro/Horticulture Producers
- Dealers & Distributors of Agriculture Products
- Dairy Processors/Manufacturers of Dairy Products
- Agriculture Processing Plant Owners
- Groceries/Kitchen Distributors and Suppliers
- Traders, Wholesalers of Agriculture Products and Commodities
- Agri Marketing Boards, Agro Industries Corpora??on & Agriculture Department
- Agri Financing Corporations
- Horticulture Department & Related Organizations
- Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Development and Related Organizations
- Dairy Development & Related Organizations
- Dairy Co-operative & Farmers
- CEO/Managing Directors, Owners Entrepreneurs, OEM sub-contractors, Design Engineers, Purchasing, Production, Plant managers, Co-operate Managers, Sales and Marketing Executives, R & D Engineers, Technical Supervisors, Subcontractors.
- Trade Associations/Publications
- Service Organizations